Simple steps to be followed to apply online.
- This Portal is for filling online application for Japanese Language Proficiency Test(JLPT) at Bangalore Centre only between 05/03/2021 9AM and 04/04/2021 6PM (or) maximum intake of said applications, whichever date is first.
- Preparation before opening the on-line application link.
- Keep Scanned Image of your Passport size photograph ready for uploading. Scanned image should meet the following specifications:
- Image background should be clear
- It should be in jpg or jpeg format
- Its Dimension should be 3.5 cm (width) × 4.5 cm (height) only.
- Make sure the dimensions after scanning are atleast 480 x 640px(width x height)
- uploading "Selfie" not permitted.
- Decide on mode of on-line payment of fee (Credit/debit card or net banking). Be ready with password etc.
- If you haven't signed up, First signup & confirm your email by clicking on the link(received in inbox/spam)
- Application fees cost is Rs 1500 for all levels. (Note: Application fee has been revised due to inclusion of 18% GST)
- Login with your credentials and then click on apply
- Now open the form, fill it up and pay the fees.
After payment, Application will be submitted. Within a month of application period completion test voucher(hall ticket) will be generated and emailed to you at the email address you signed up with, it will be also available for download from this portal.
- Take print out of test voucher.
You MUST carry the Test Voucher to the exam venue on Test day.
- Read Terms of Service, Payment Terms & Refund Policy before proceeding with the application